Social NEWTworking!

Friend Me!!!
Click here for my Facebook profile!!!

Follow Me!!!
Here is my Twitter

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I love Jasper Very Dearly, but he Always Seems to be Getting Into Trouble, Doesn't He?

Exactly what I say!!!
So, in Jasper's new tank set up, there was like a catacombbof space under a bunch or rocks...you'd really have to see it to understand. Anywho, this afternoon Jasper decided it'd be a great idea to venture in to the catacombs (to meet the Phantom of the Opera, of course) and well, he couldn't quite manuver his way out. I left him there for about an hour, figuring that he would probable find a way out. But newts don't have that big of a brain, now, do they? (no). Mind you, aside from this I basicaly had the perfect set up. Ruined. False. Fail. Non-exzistant. Get the point? Oh, Jasper. I got him out and he's fine and all, but tomorrow I'll have to fix the tank...again.




No comments:

Post a Comment