Social NEWTworking!

Friend Me!!!
Click here for my Facebook profile!!!

Follow Me!!!
Here is my Twitter

Monday, January 18, 2010

Jasper Bites Off a Bit More Than He Can Chew!!!

Hey there JHN fans!
Today, I fed Jasper with freezed-dried bloodworms, instead of his usual live frozen ones. Now, I've had the container if them for a while and some of them have clumped together. One of these clumps comes out of the container and lands in the tank. So, Jasper, being cute as he is, decides "I WANT THAT ONE" and eats the biggest one there. Now, newts don't quite have teeth, per se, so he kinda gulps it down. If you subtract the feeling of me thinking "holy crap, he's gonna choke and die" (that would be an awkward post to write so early in the blogging), it was quite ammusing to look at.



No comments:

Post a Comment